- Delivery & Returns
The Apeks WSX-45 is a complete sidemount system that includes the bladder, harness with crotch strap, D-rings, bungee and accessory butt pack.
The bladder is constructed from ArmoguardTM, a super-tough material normally found in public safety diving and military products. This smooth material is ten times more abrasion resistant than standard CorduraTM, making this a wing designed with serious sidemount diving in mind.
The Apeks “SlideLock” sliding D-ring is brand new and unique to Apeks. It allows the diver to easily change the position of the cylinders as their buoyancy changes during the dive. No need to clip your cylinder on and off, simply adjust the position of the D-ring during your dive.
The two-piece plate system is adjustable to any torso length, making this a one size fits all harness. The WSX has individual webbing sections rather than one long piece running through the harness, which allows the complete system to be quickly and easily adjusted.
- 200N (45lbs) lift
- Armoguard protects the bladder against abrasions in confined spaces.
- Reversible inflator can be mounted on left side, right side or the upper left shoulder.
- Grommets at lower corners allow for mounting bungee to keep the bladder streamlined to your body.
- Solid 5cm (2”) webbing comes pre-assembled.
- Removable crotch strap made of 2” (5cm) soft webbing.
- 4x 5cm (2”) stainless steel D-rings (2 angled on shoulders, 1 angled and 1 flat on the crotch strap).
- 2x “SlideLock” sliding stainless steel D-rings on waist strap allow for easy adjustment of cylinders throughout the dive.
- 2x stainless steel drop D-rings along the lower back are for connection to the included butt pack, or for marker buoys, reels or other accessories.
- Heavy-duty stainless steelwaist buckle.
- Two-piece stainless steel plate allows the torso length to be adjusted to fit any diver.
- Zippered Butt Pack with stainless steel snap hooks included.
- Weight pouches are mounted on the spine strap.
- Comes complete with two sizes of bungee and five stainless steel bolt snaps.
- Two grommet strips allow the diver to adjust the weight pouch and bladder based on their specific requirements.
- Additional trim pockets available separately.
|One size fits all|
|Two piece stainless steel|
|Stainless steel / total of 6|
|Accessory butt pack||Included|
|Airway holddown||Bungee with bolt snap|
|Crotch strap||Yes, removable|
|Bungee||Yes, 2 sizes of bungee are included|
|Weight pouch||3x 3kgs (18lbs)|
|Grommet strip||2 included|
|Lift capacity||200N / 45lbs|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.