Apeks has developed unique 1st stages specifically for use on a twinset. TEK3 1st stage regulators are designed for use with twin cylinder configuration.
The ports on the TEK3 first stages are oriented so that all hoses will route downward to provide the streamlined configuration required by technical divers.
The system benefits from streamlined hoses with little chance of accidental snagging and also improved ease of access to cylinder valves. Each 1st stage has 3 medium pressure ports and one high pressure port. They are balanced, cold water compatible and extremely robust. And TEK3 looks great too!
Another clear benefit for divers is the ease of access to the cylinder valve knobs. Vitally important during dives.
The TEK3 1st stages have been designed and tested for use with any Apeks cold water spec second stages. The choice is yours. We are sure this is a leap forward for extended range diving, wreck diving, cave diving, in fact any diving where twinset use is preferred.
Apeks TEK Set is now also available which comprises 2 x TEK3 1st stages, 2 x XTX50 2nd stages, 1 x 2.1 m hose and 1 x 1 m hose, and a regulator necklace.
- Compact solid one piece body
- 3 medium pressure ports, 3 x 3/8" UNF
- 1 high pressure port, 1 x 7/16" UNF
- Environmentally dry sealed system
- Stylish bright chrome finish
- Balanced for superior performance
- Metal hand wheels
- Proven technology used by technical divers worldwide
- Maximum working pressure 300 BAR