- Delivery & Returns
The Apeks MTX-RC Single Cylinder Regulator Set is designed to be used in a long hose style single cylinder equipment configuration. It is useful in situations where the large gas volumes of a twin-cylinder configuration are not required.
The MTX-RC is an updated version of the original MTX-R regulator, which was developed to meet the incredible demanding requirements of the United States Navy Experimental Dive Unit extreme cold water test. Apeks modified the MTX-RC to include the convenience, comfort and practicality of diver adjustable inhalation effort and venturi effect.
The MTX-RC is a high-performance, fully balanced regulator system, much like most of the Apeks range. It was developed for extreme cold conditions and with technical/advanced diving in mind.
The package includes:
- 2 x MTX-RC Primary second stages
- 1 x MTX-RC first stage
- 1 x 2.1m Hose
- 1 x 61cm Hose
- 1 x HP hose and TEK SPG
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Satin plated brass body with heat exchanging ribs for maximum thermal performance.
- Breakthrough, innovative over-moulded first-stage endcap, and environmental diaphragm help prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. It also protects the first stage from impact damage.
- Ribbed diaphragm clamp for improved heat exchange in cold water conditions.
- Unique over-balanced diaphragm design as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 5 x medium pressure ports, 4 mounted on a rotating turret for improved hose orientation
- 2 x angled high-pressure ports for optimal hose routing and fitting of transmitters.
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Easy to grip DIN hand-wheel or over-moulded yoke hand-wheel, only requires one hand to release.
- DIN, Yoke and M26 Thread available, 300bar, 232bar and M26 300bar (O2), respectively.
- Tested for Octopus use - EN250A to 60 metres cold water.
- Nitrox/Oxygen compatible Up to 40% O2 outside the EU (European Union), within the EU, anything above 21% O2 must use an M26 Connection.
- Protective bumpers to protect the second stage from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places.
- Ergonomic and simple to use venturi lever.
- An oversize breathing effort adjuster makes adjustment easy in cold water whilst wearing gloves.
- Large purge button.
- The reversible second stage for either a left or right-hand gas supply configuration.
- A heat exchanger (patented) dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water for more comfortable breathing.
- Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). The system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to an oversized exhaust tee. The regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece
- Flexible nylon braided hose, which has better cold water performance than traditional rubber hose.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- No single-use plastic in the packaging
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.