- Delivery & Returns
The Apeks Lifeline Guide 120m Reel raises the bar in expedition focused diving equipment. This British built piece of fine engineering will take you to, and bring you back, from your next adventure.
Whatever your overhead environment, your guideline reel is one of the most important parts of your kit. The Lifeline Guide reel can be quickly configured for use left or right-handed and is simple to operate, even if you're wearing thick gloves.
From the easy grip rubber handle to the over-sized locking screw, our reel allows you to concentrate on your dive.
- High grip rubber handle makes the reel easy to hold with or without gloves.
- High tensile strength and high visibility line is both extremely strong and visible in low light conditions.
- The stainless-steel attachment point allows for secure attachment of the reel to a D-ring, BCD or pocket.
- Ambidextrous configuration allows the reel to be used in both left and right hands at the same time as a torch.
- Oversized locking screw is easy to operate with or without gloves.
- Textured friction plate allows you to manually add tension to the spool when laying line.
- 120m of high strength high visibility line.
- Oversized locking screw.
- Supplied in plastic free packaging.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Forged and anodised aluminium handle components.
Designed and manufactured in the UK.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.