- Delivery & Returns
The Apeks Lifeline Ascend 30m Reel is a thing of beauty and quality, designed to be easy to use left or right-handed and to make the deployment of your delayed SMB a dream.
Designed and built in the UK, the Lifeline Ascend exemplifies what Apeks has become renowned for, giving the diver the finest equipment to take on their next adventure. The reel is incredible well-thought-out with an integrated SMB attachment point, strong stainless steel attachment points to secure the reel to an anchor point, forged aluminium components for lightweight strength and high tensile strength / high visibility line.
The reel can be easily configured to be used in the left or right hand, is simple and smooth to operate, even if you're wearing thick gloves thanks to the easy grip rubber handle.
Also available in a 60-metre version.
- Integrated SMB attachment point allows for easy storage and deployment of the Apeks SMB.
- High grip rubber handle makes the reel easy to hold with or without gloves.
- User changeable configuration allows the reel to be easily switched from left or right-handed configurations depending on your preference.
- 30 metres of high tensile strength and high visibility line is both extremely strong and visible in low light conditions.
- The stainless-steel attachment point allows for secure attachment of the reel to a D-ring, BCD or pocket.
- Forged and anodised aluminium handle components.
- High grip rubber handle.
- User changeable from left to right-hand configurations.
- Supplied in plastic free packaging.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.