The Apeks Flight regulator was conceived by Apeks - one of the world's leading regulator manufacturers - and the brief was simple - make it good and make it the lightest in the world! And here it is! This product is just for the 1st and 2nd stage - if you want the complete package then follow this link to the Stage 4 Set or Stage 3 Set for regulator and Octopus.
The Flight was released in 2009 and is the lightest regulator in the world designed for travelling divers in waters down to 10 degrees.
The Apeks Flight uses a combination of lightweight composite materials to create a regulator that is perfect for travelling. Despite its small size the Flight is still a high performance fully balanced regulator.
Please note that this product is a pre-packaged set and does not come assembled. If you would like us to assemble the components then contact us once you have placed your order. You will be required to retain the original packaging in case of return.
You can find out more information about the different features of the Apeks Flight Regulator HERE
- Four low pressure ports 3/8” UNF
- Two high pressure ports 7/16” UNF
- Strong skeletal body
- Impact protection
- In-line hose position
- Balanced for superior performance
- Anti-snag Yoke handwheel
- Weight DIN version – 340g (12.0oz)
- Weight Yoke version – 459g (16.2oz)
- Integrated Venturi System (IVS)
- Pneumatically balanced valve design
- Large tough purge
- Purge operation unaffected by temperature change
- Technician adjustable cracking resistance
- Excellent bubble diversion
- Neutrally buoyant
- Lightweight hose
- Matching male and female octopus
- Weight – 127g (4.5oz)