Apeks Dry 75L Twin Core Dry Bag is a real workhorse of a dive bag that will easily carry all your personal dive gear and extra clothes. Durable, strong and designed to endure hauling all your dive equipment, this dry bag features waterproof welded seams to make sure water doesn't get in -or leak out.
The bag has 75 litres of carrying capacity. It sports a removable drycore so you can separate your wet gear away from your dry gear.
The main bag features a drain so you can rinse your equipment on the go and a splash proof top flap so you don’t have to unroll your pack every time you need your passport.
Should you require extra space, there are four easy attachment points for the Apeks Dry 12 bags.
- The main material is a 1000D Nylon Core 0.6mm Tarpaulin. It’s designed to be rugged and to protect your gear from the most extreme environments.
- The main compartment features a drain plug for rinsing your gear on the go.
- The removable core is 500D Nylon Core 0.4mm Tarpaulin to separate your wet gear from your dry gear.
- The bottom is a polymer reinforced foam pad to help reduce impact and wearing.
- The top flap is a splash proof pocket for easy document and personal items storage.
- There are 4 attachment points for the Apeks DRY12
- Zippered top pocket for easy access to
- Easy grip zipper pull
- Ergonomic air mesh backpack straps are reinforced to distribute weight
- Replaceable drain valve to assist in rinsing gear after dives
- Black chrome stainless steel hardware
- Nylon Duraflex buckles