Apeks 12 ltr long 232 bar dive steel twinset with Apeks manifold and bands.The inserts can be removed should you use DIN regulators.
The Apeks cylinder valves are a 232bar DIN / Yoke convertible cost-effective valve with a one piece forging and M25 neck thread. The Apeks range of manifolds and cylinder valves feature a metallic reinforced, soft grip and shock resistant hand-wheel, double o-ring sealing and nickel plated internal parts for high gas flow and superior performance.
- All white in colour
- O2 clean
- All Apeks Cylinders have convex (flat) bottoms, so when boot is removed it will still stand
- Boots not included
- Simple to fit and maintain
- High flow design
- 16mm range of width adjustment
- 7" manifold (177mm to 193mm)
- Available with or without the central isolator valve
- Brass debris tube
- Soft grip shock resistant hand wheels with metal insert square drive mechanism
- Nickel plated internal components for enhanced protection and smooth operation
- High quality chrome plated finish
- Spare DIN insert O-Ring (Fitted in the handwheels)
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here