Apeks 12 ltr dumpy 232 bar dive steel cylinder with Apeks twin take off valve and insert. The insert can be removed should you use DIN regulators.
The Apeks cylinder twin take off valve is a 232bar DIN / Yoke convertible featuring a metallic reinforced, soft grip and shock resistant hand-wheel, double O Ring sealing and nickel plated internal parts for high gas flow and superior performance.
The Apeks twin take off cylinder valve is for mounting two first stages to single cylinder. This allows for a redundant first stage without the need for an extra cylinder.
- All white in colour
- O2 clean
- All Apeks Cylinders have convex (flat) bottoms, so when boot is removed it will still stand
Twin Take Off Valve:
- M25 neck thread
- Available in 232bar DIN (G5/8”)
- Yoke convertible
- Simple to fit and maintain
- High flow design
- Double ‘O’ ring barrel seal
- Soft grip shock resistant handwheel with metal insert square drive mechanism
- Nickel plated internal components for enhanced protection and unparalled smooth operation
- Second outlet can rotate through 360 degrees. High quality chrome plated finish
- Part of the Apeks manifold range
- Robust design
- Brass Anti-rust tube