Apeks WTX6R Buoyancy Cell is a first of it's kind, clever, redundant buoyancy cell which has both airways coming off the back top of the cell.
This is the ideal location for a diver in the swimming position.
The Retractor Kit provides internal retraction to the WTX air cell. Retractor bands allow the air cell to dump faster and more compactly which keeps you more streamlined in the water.
- This redundant system contains two inner cells in one outer bag. Either cell is capable of generating 60 lbs of lift when it is full. Dive with peace of mind knowing that you’re carrying a redundant system.
- The WTX6R can mate directly to the WTX Harness or the WTX Back Plate using twin
- tank bands or using centre bolts.
- Highly efficient drains allow water to empty quickly after a dive.
- Outer bag constructed out of 1000D Armorshield™ Cordura® to resist abrasion and fading
- Inner bags constructed from mil-spec welded fabric.
- A safety cable inside the elliptical hoses prevents hyperextension of the corrugated hoses.
- Features the Apeks WTX Airway Complete with brass buttons.
- The air cell closest to the diver has a pull dump on inside lower left with a capped-off port on
- the inside lower right for an optional right dump.
- The air cell furthest from the diver has a pull dump on outside lower right with a capped-off
- port on the outside lower left for an optional left dump.
1000D Armorshield™ Cordura®
2 ea @ 27”
2, lower inside left & lower outside right (optional dump on outside left and inside right)
5.7 lbs / 2.58 kg
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here