Sea and Sea YS-03 Underwater Strobe -Specifications and Functions
- Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land): 20
- Beam Angle: 100°x 100° (with diffuser 110°x110°)
- Batteries: 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- Number of Flashes: A: 230 Ni-MH: 330
- Recycle Time (full): A: 3.1 sec. Ni-MH: 2.5 sec.
- Colour Temperature: 5600K
- Colour Temperature w/diffuser: 5250K
- Depth Rating: 75m
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 68x108x129mm
- Weight: 430g (w/o batteries) * Fixing bolt fitted
- Underwater Weight: Approx. +10g (w/batteries)
- Exposure control: Slave TTL
- Slave function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: Fiber-Optic Cable
- Over-pressure relief valve
- A Fiber-Optic Cable will also be required when using the YS-03.
- When the YS-03 is used with a non-SEA&SEA housing, a Strobe Mask Set may be required along with the Fiber-Optic Cable.
- Use of genuine SEA&SEA Fiber-Optic Cables is recommended. SEA&SEA strobes may not function properly if third-party Cables are used (functions such as TTL auto exposure in particular).
Do not use non-recommended batteries (such as lithium primary batteries). Use of non-recommended batteries may cause battery leakage and overheating and may cause the strobe to rupture, which could result in personal injury.