Scubapro Meridian Logtrak Software Details
Scubapro LogTRAK is the software that allows the Scubapro Meridian Dive Watch to communicate with a personal computer running Windows or MacOS.
There are three main views each showing aspecific part of your dive log:
- Profile - shows the graphical data of the dive.
- Details - detailed data that can be edited, for example you can add equipment and tank info.
- Location - shows your dive site on a world map.
- XP, Vista or Windows 7 with at least 140mb of available disk space
- JRE 6.x v21 or higher (if not installed it can be downloaded from java.com)
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or newer with at least 110mb of available disk space
- JRE 6.x v21 or higher (starting with MacOSX 10.7 Lion you need to install Java separately, for more info visit http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1421)