Features of All Atomic Aquatics First Stages
• Compact size
• Large, balanced flow-through piston design for stable intermediate
pressures and high performance at low tank pressures
• Exclusive high-pressure piston seal system is self-lubricating for low friction
and low maintenance
• Service to 4350 psi (300 Bar) with optional DIN connection
• Optional environmental seal kit for freeze protection at low temperatures
• Nitrox EAN ready to 40% O2 (M1: up to 80%) from the factory with no
internal modifications needed
• CNC machined from solid bar material, the body maintains perfect alignment
of the piston and seat to eliminate creeping intermediate pressure problems
• Two high-pressure and five low-pressure ports on swivel cap (T2x/B2/ST1/M1)
• Two high-pressure and option of five low-pressure ports on swivel cap or
seven low-pressure ports on fixed cap (Z2/Z2x)
• All Atomic first and second stages are Made in USA with Limited Lifetime
Warranty, and 2 year/300 dive service interval
Titanium, SS or Brass...All Are Perfection
|Perhaps by now you know how enthusiastic we are about Titanium. What you may not realize is that the Titanium T2x first stage is precision-machined from a solid piece of material requiring 23 individual operations. The 23 operations are performed in a single continuous milling session at our own Atomica manufacturing facility. That means each body is carefully and expertly crafted under our watchful eyes to conform to only the most exacting standards.|
Beautifully machined from a special grade of solid 316 Stainless Steel, the Atomic ST1 is the world’s first “Green” regulator. The ST1 has the same renowned ergonomics and easy breathing that's designed into all Atomic Aquatics regulators. Stainless steel has twice the strength of brass and is nearly as corrosion-resistant as Titanium. Yet the required resources, energy costs and environmental effects of manufacturing stainless steel give it a distinct ecological advantage over other metals.
We understood that not every diver could afford Titanium. Even though every Atomic regulator has all metal second stage components made of Titanium, we designed an affordable first stage using brass. The Atomic difference is the performance, reliable design, and the durable chrome-plating process we developed.
Performance in extreme conditions requires extreme engineering. The Atomic M1 first stage utilizes Monel and Brass for factory-ready Nitrox mixtures to 50% or Oxygen mixes up to 80% when special guidelines are followed. The selection of Monel, which is widely used in marine applications, further demonstrates how adeptly Atomic chooses a material to perform a specific function required by divers.