Dive Rite TravelPac -Specifications and Tips
- Hardware is streamlined with one epaulet on the left shoulder, XT Chest Plates, 2 bent chest D-rings, 2 waist D-rings and a stainless steel belt buckle.
- TransPac sideplates are narrower and give more room on the waist belt for accessories.
- Includes a chest strap, one standard 36-inch cam strap w/stainless buckle and 1.5-inch crotch strap.
- 5 lbs 13 oz (2.62 kg)
- 22-in H x 14-in W (55.9cm x 35.6cm)
Note: Due to the lift of the wing being rated at 27lbs/12kg, the Dive Rite TravelPac is not conducive to diving heavier weight than 16lbs.
- The TravelPac uses a single cam strap in conjunction with a tank stabilizer strap to secure the cylinder. Be sure the tank stabilizer strap is looped around the cylinder neck for maximum stability.
- 1.5" crotch strap (included) should be secure on the diver to prevent the harness from 'riding up' or shifting.