Aquapac Whanganui -Key Features
- Everything works normally through the special plastic (TPU), including cameras and capacitive touchscreens*.
- You'll be able to talk and hear without a problem. And get great photos and video too.
- It'll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand as well as water.
- Most phones will float in this case - but make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers. And everything stays in one piece even when it's open.
*Underwater photography warning! Capacitive screens don't work underwater - the water breaks the circuit. With iPhone 6+ you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater. With an iPhone 4 you can use the Home button to take photos. With earlier iPhones you may find it difficult to take photos underwater (to take video underwater- simply start filming above the waterline).
*Please also note that with the Blackberry, the case might affect the function of the trackball.