Aquapac Noatak Wet & Drybag -Key Features
- Internal Wet and Dry sections
- Supplied with 2 shoulderstraps for use as a backpack, shoulderbag or grab-bag
- Super light-weight waterproof fabrics make these great day-bags
- The roll-down seal will keep out any rain or mud, or spray on a kayak.
- The integral lashtab is perfect for lashing it down to a deck.
- The Noataks are made of Ripstop Nylon. Ripstop is a woven fabric that has an extra thread added to the weave which stops a tear or rip from travelling across or down the fabric.
- The fabric is TPU-coated to keep water out.
- The Noatak River is a river in northwestern Alaska.