Aqualung Express Adjustable Fins -Features and Specifications
- Armadillo membrane at the base of the blade absorbs energy during the down stroke, and releases prior to the upstroke for a power boost on every kick.
- Rubber side ribs channel water down the length of the fin, minimizing wasted energy from the spill-over effect.
- A Mid-foot Flex Joint is used to attach the blade to the side of the foot pocket. This maximizes energy transfer and reduces strain on the ankles and toes.
- ESBS (Ergonomic Strap and Buckle System) uses a press-to-release button that is easily operated, even while wearing thick gloves.
- Rubber heel straps are made with anti-aging compounds and have large finger loops at each end and in the middle for easy donning, even when wearing heavy gloves.
- Streamlined foot pocket provides an ergonomic fit for excellent energy transfer and accommodates a wide range of dive boots.
- Anti-slip rubber pads on the bottom of the foot pocket give traction for moving around on boat decks.