Apeks Dry 75L Twin Core Dry Bag -Specifications
- The main material is a 1000D Nylon Core 0.6mm Tarpaulin. It’s designed to be rugged and to protect your gear from the most extreme environments.
- The main compartment features a drain plug for rinsing your gear on the go.
- The removable core is 500D Nylon Core 0.4mm Tarpaulin to separate your wet gear from your dry gear.
- The bottom is a polymer reinforced foam pad to help reduce impact and wearing.
- The top flap is a splash proof pocket for easy document and personal items storage.
- There are 4 attachment points for the Apeks DRY12
- Zippered top pocket for easy access to
- Easy grip zipper pull
- Ergonomic air mesh backpack straps are reinforced to distribute weight
- Replaceable drain valve to assist in rinsing gear after dives
- Black chrome stainless steel hardware
- Nylon Duraflex buckles
||1000D Nylon Core, 0.6mm Tarpaulin
||Removable internal dry core
4 attachment location for the DRY12
||27"x13"x13" (4563 in3 / 75 liters)
||2 Year Limited