- Delivery & Returns
The Apeks VX1 is a premium quality mask with a low profile frameless design and a single lens made from Pure Clear optical grade glass for superb vision.
The mask is fitted with an advanced geometry surgical grade silicone skirt for improved fit and utilises a mix of matte and gloss areas to improve seal integrity. It was carefully developed to minimise pressure points on the skin to make it more comfortable when worn on long dives.
The quick release buckle system uses steel rollers for increased longevity and ease of adjustment, making strap tightening and loosing easy even with thick gloves. The VX1 is supplied with a comfortable silicone mask strap and an additional neoprene strap, all in a rugged EVA protective case.
The VX1 is also the first product manufactured by Apeks that is shipped from the factory to the shop without any plastic packing materials.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Frameless construction creates a lightweight, low volume mask which is easy to clear and equalise.
- The Pure Clear lens provides maximum optical clarity with no distortion.
- Advanced skirt geometry is designed to minimise facial pressure points during long duration dives.
- Quick Release Buckles with stainless-steel rollers allow easy adjustment for the best fit, even while wearing dry gloves.
- Matte and gloss areas on the silicone skirt create a better seal and improve fit and comfort.
- Premium, surgical-grade solid black or solid white silicone.
- Supplied with a comfortable silicone mask strap and an additional neoprene strap, all in a rugged EVA protective case.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.