- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
This is a premium grade, absolute top of the range scuba diving equipment package for divers that want the best of the best. Atomic dive equipment is expensive, but this is hypercar level of design, engineering and manufacturing. The package includes the ultimate in diving regulators, the Atomic T3, an equally high grade and superbly comfortable BC2 fitted with a Titanium Black SS1, and it also includes a free double console.
The Atomic T3 Regulator is all about light design, tougher finishes and high-end materials to create an effortless breathe, blistering performance and ultra reliability. This regulator is for uncompromising divers that is prepared to pay for the best regulator in the world. Comprising a super high performance balanced piston first stage and pneumatically balanced second stage that sports some advanced feature, the T3 is truly a pleasure to breathe from.
The Atomic BC2 is an equally premium grade BCD that incorporates much of the design elements and material choices from the original jacket style BC1 but with a back inflation bladder instead. As with all Atomic products the BC2 is designed to be the best in class. We've paired it with a Titanium Black SS1 Alternate Air Source that is not just a thing of convenience to get rid of a long hose and octopus but a truly high performance second stage and BCD inflator system built into one unit that incorporates Atomic ingenuity and material choice.
To finish the package off we've bundled in a compact and lightweight double console that displays pressure gauge and depth gauge in a simple 1-2 format. Both are luminescent - so a simple brief shine on them with a dive torch on your night dive will keep them illuminated for quite some time.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- First stage components are precision-machined from solid bar Titanium that is lightweight and corrosion-free.
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
- Freeze protected factory-sealed first stage also prevents contamination such as silt and sand
- T3 is approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%
- First stage ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
- Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice (Titanium)
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Soft over-moulded Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- All-Titanium Atomic Comfort Swivel standard on all T3 regulators with Black PVD coating
- High-flow second stage case and magnum lever design that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits.
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- Metal-accented front cover ring
- Deluxe padded travel bag
- 3 year / 300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime metal parts Warranty not contingent on proof of annual service
- Combined weight of the Atomic T3 First & Second Stage is under 1.7 lbs. (yoke version)
- Exclusive laminated and coated waterproof fabric
- Ratcheting CAM-LOK tank band
- Patented EZ-LOK weight release system
- Quilted Backpad and adjustable lumbar pad
- Sand resistant pocket zippers
- Titanium coated stainless steel D-rings
- Low profile trim weight pockets
- Non-skid tank pad
- "Dry Glide" exhaust pull dumps and knobs
Use this size chart to identify the best fitting size for your new Atomic BCD. Please get is contact is you require any further assistance with fitting or have any other questions about Atomic BCDs.
|Size||Height (ft / in)||Weight (lbs)||Over The Shoulder (in)||Waist (in)|
|Small||5'2" - 5'7"||120 - 155||34 - 40||27 - 42|
|Medium||5'7" - 5'10"||150 - 165||39 - 45||30 - 45|
|Medium Large||5'10" - 6'0"||160 - 190||41 - 47||31 - 47|
|Large||6'0" - 6'2"||180 - 210||43 - 49||35 - 50|
|Extra Large||6'2" - 6'5"||195 - 240||45 - 51||37 - 52|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Over The Shoulder (cm)||Waist (cm)|
|Small||157 - 170||54 - 70||86 - 102||69 - 107|
|Medium||170 - 178||68 - 75||99 - 114||76 - 114|
|Medium Large||178 - 183||73 - 86||104 - 119||79 - 119|
|Large||183 - 188||82 - 95||109 - 124||89 - 127|
|Extra Large||188 - 196||88 - 109||114 - 130||94 - 132|
Over the Shoulder: Measure starting from the natural waistline at the front, draw the tape measure over the mid point of the shoulder, down to the natural waistline at the back.
Waist: Measure the circumference at the natural waistline (smallest point of the waist).
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.