- Delivery & Returns
The Aqualung i200C Dive Computer is a stylish watch size dive computer with an easy to read LCD segment display, Bluetooth connectivity and colour matching housing and strap.
With its fresh design, you'll find yourself wearing the i200C as an everyday sports watch that is ready to dive when you are. The computer features four operating modes (Air, Nitrox, Gauge, and Free Dive), a user-changeable battery, as well as no restriction switching between Free & Dive modes.
The i200C can be easily connected to the free Diverlog+ app to digitally log your dives and manage computer settings. The app allows you to wirelessly manage your dive data and settings from your smart device and share your memories, stats, photos, and location on social media.
What's in the box:
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Safety Reference info
- DiverLog+ brochure
- Quick Reference card
- Lens Protector
Note: The i200C has a stopwatch function, but please be aware that in order to use the feature you must wait a few seconds after switching to stopwatch before you can start it. Attempting to start the stopwatch without pausing for those few seconds will prevent the stopwatch from starting.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Bluetooth connects wirelessly to the free DiverLog+ app
- Using your smartphone, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i200C via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology
- Remotely control all your i200C settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Free)
- User-changeable standard battery and data retention. Uses globally available standard batteries found at supermarkets and drugstores. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- Switch between up to 3 Nitrox mixes. Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restriction
Other Main Features
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for increased safety
- Single-button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- User-selectable deep stop with countdown timer
- History Mode records last 24 dives
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade
- The interface allows for easy settings preview and updates
|Number of Gasses||3|
|Max O2 %||100%|
|Automatic Altitude Adjustment||Yes|
|Compatibility with DiverLog+ Software||Yes|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Optional Deep Stop||Yes|
|Push Button Navigation||Yes|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.