- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
This Women's Mares BCD and regulator package is ideal for divers looking for kit that offers exceptional fit and comfort, performance and reliability in both warm and cold conditions at an affordable price. The package includes the Mares Dual ADJ 62X regulator, a Dual octopus, the Kaila SLS BCD and a Mission 2 twin gauge console.
The Mares Dual ADJ 62X regulator takes what is best from its predecessor, delivering even better performance in a lighter package. It is suitable for both the travelling diver looking to save a bit of luggage weight and the local diver that is after a high performing regulator suitable for almost all conditions.
The Mares Dual Octopus is just as light and compact as the primary regulator and features Mares VAD for enhanced performance. The octopus is made from an ultralight technopolymer that is abrasion resistant and extremely cost-effective allowing the Dual Octopus to be very competitively priced.
The Kaila SLS BCD is a Mares flagship BCD designed specifically to fit women more comfortably and features a hybrid style bladder that combines the benefits of both a backmount and traditional BCD. The Kaila SLS is a high specification BCD that is extremely comfortable to use, fits well, and is loaded with features.
The BCD is fitted with the latest Mares SLS weight system that uses a pull to release mechanism and a visual indicator to show correct positioning and locking of the weight pouches. Rear trim pockets offer additional weight balancing options. Combined they allow quick and easy distribution of block and shot bag weights to achieve the perfect balance and trim.
Thinking about getting a ladies BCD but not sure what the benefits would be? Read our 'Why Choose a Women's BCD' article to find out how they differ from a standard BCD.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- The sealed first stage for a longer lifespan and cold water performance
- Natural Convection Channel (NCC) system for improved cold water performance
- Advanced Coating Technology (ACT) system for enhanced equipment durability
- Dual Flow Control (DFC)Dual Flow Control for extraordinary performance in delivering gas at any depth.
- 4 LP and 2 HP Ports
- PAD System (Pneumatically Assisted Design) - a user-adjustable system that significantly reduces breathing effort.
- Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) for easier breathing and reducing chances of freezing and free-flows.
- Ergonomic, fatigue-reducing mouthpiece
- Made with techno polymers with a lightweight hose.
- Superbly comfortable and stable yet tough and durable
- Aircell slides on shoulders for increased comfort when inflated
- Position of the corrugated hose retaining epaulette can be adjusted
- High lift aircell with Dragon winglets
- Smart trim weight positioning
- SLS weight system
- 50mm swivel buckles
- High capacity cargo pockets with stretch panels
- Adjustable cummerbund
- Monoplate backpack fits single or double tanks
- Visual confirmation of proper weight pouch insertion
- Personalisable label on weight pockets
Use this size chart to choose the most appropriate size for your Mares BCD
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Chest (cm)||Hips (cm)|
|XXS||<165||<55||<95||67 - 90|
|XS||<165||<55||<95||70 - 94|
|S||160 - 175||50 - 70||85 - 105||70 - 94|
|M||165 - 180||60 - 80||95 - 115||85 - 112|
|L||170 - 185||70 - 90||105 - 120||96 - 112|
|XL||>180||>80||>110||108 - 136|
|Size||Height (ft/in)||Weight (lbs)||Chest (in)||Hips (in)|
|XXS||<5' 5"||<121||<37||26 - 35|
|XS||<5' 5"||<121||<37||28 - 37|
|S||5' 3" - 5' 9"||110 - 154||33 - 41||28 - 37|
|M||5' 5" - 5' 11"||132 - 176||37 - 45||33 - 44|
|L||5' 7" - 6' 1"||154 - 198||41 - 47||38 - 44|
|XL||>5' 11"||>176||>43||42 - 52|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.