- Delivery & Returns
A full range of Tek pockets has been designed to complement the WTX range. They can be attached to your WTX system or any other BC/Wing and/or drysuit. The system is modular so you can attach one pocket to the other if space is at a premium. A separate stainless steel hardware kit is available for this.
The Small Cargo Pocket can be fit to the front of the Large Cargo Pocket or directly to the WTX harness. It is an excellent size for carrying slates, floats, line markers or extra weights.
The Large Cargo Pocket has bellow construction, zipper closure and capability to attach directly to waistband grommets. It can also slide over the harness waistband even after the diver is suited up.
- The hook n' loop closure is easy and fail-safe.
- Internal loops for bungee cord attachment.
- Side attachment D-ring.
- 4 rear grommets allow the pocket to attach directly to the WTX harness waistband using hardware kit p/n 388018.
- Has two web loops to slide over standard two-inch waistband webbing.
- Front pull D-ring for fast pocket access.
- Has a bottom drain grommet.
- Zippered closure for security
- Internal loops for bungee cord attachment
- 4 front grommets allow the smaller cargo pocket or the mesh pocket to be attached using screw and barrel set
- 4 rear grommets allow the pocket to attach directly to the WTX Harness waistband using the hardware kit
- Has a large web loop to slide over a BC lobe and two smaller web loops to slide over standard two-inch waistband webbing.
- Has a bottom drain grommet
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.