- Delivery & Returns
The Tusa Paragon S is a single lens version of the popular Paragon Mask which offers all the same great features of the original but with a reconfigured frame and lens design that is perfect for divers that don't need corrective lenses. The lens is still made from optical grade glass and is still treated with the same UV 420 and anti-reflective coatings.
The Tri-Mix frame comprises three layers to produce a single frame structure. A polyurethane (PuRiMaX) material provides bump protection whilst a cross-beam metal frame structure combined with a polycarbonate frame bolts together to create a seriously tough mask.
The Paragon S features Tusa's new Freedom Fit II skirt which builds upon the original version with additional strength and rigidity to make the mask more suitable for use in tough environments. The Freedom Fit skirt design uses a series of dimpled areas, varying silicone thicknesses and stability ridges to ensure the mask fits a wider range of face shapes in a more comfortable way.
As an additional level of personal protection the Paragon S uses UV 420 treated lenses that protect against harmful high-energy visible (HEV) light and its potential to damage the Retina. High-Energy Visible (HEV) light in the 400-420 part of the spectrum is known to cause cell death in the retina due to strong oxidative stress. HEV light is not just present on sunny days, but overcast days as well. Therefore, it is extremely important to protect your eyes against UV and HEV light in all weather conditions when diving.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Angle Strap Adjustor with Side Hold - The Skirt Mounted Five (5) Angle Strap Adjustor allows for a five position micro-adjustment on both the left and right sides of the mask. This enables vertical (up/down) and horizontal (left/right) pressure on the face to be delicately adjusted for the optimum fit.
- 3D Mask Strap - TUSA's patented 3-D strap is a true three-dimensional design that snugly fits against the head's natural curvature. The 3-D strap offers unprecedented comfort and fit unlike standard flat mask straps.
- Strap Stopper - A silicone mask strap with raised End-Stopper for easy strap adjustment.
- Quick-Adjust Buckle System - The Quick-Adjust Buckle System incorporates a newly-designed low-profile buckle. The result is a compact, lightweight, technologically advanced mask design that can be easily and quickly adjusted for a perfect fit.
- Offset Buckle - Raising the position of the Strap Adjuster improves comfort by preventing mask strap contact with the ear.
- Easy Drain - It is in the form of a skirt that makes it easy to drain water when clearing the mask.
- Dimple Skirt - Dimples around key areas that allow for a greater seal, reduced pressure, and increased comfort.
- Varied Silicone Thickness - Varied silicone thickness around the mouth and nose sections to create a secure fit and increase comfort while using your regulator or snorkel.
- Stability Ridges - In order to minimize compression and leakage, stability ridges have been added to reinforce areas under the cheek bones to maintain ideal surface contact.
- Freedom Dry - The skirt contact line is constructed with a low friction surface that significantly reduces skin tension while optimizing the seal and comfort.
- Damper - The damper absorbs the impact from the front on the face and reduces the damage to the sealing performance. It effectively suppresses pressure.
- Round Edge Skirt - TUSA's Round Edge Skirt features a proprietary round edge cross-sectionally shaped skirt. This rounded edge results in a soft fit that suppresses pressure and reduces creasing left on the face. The "planar fit, instead of linear fit" silicone skirt maintains great fit and unprecedented comfort.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.