- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro MK25 EVO A700 with Carbon Black Tech finish and an R195 Octopus regulator set has all the features and breathing performance of the MK25 EVO/A700 but adds a Black Tech coating that protects both stages against the ravages of salt water and corrosion.
This rugged coating includes an inner layer of nickel (FDA approved) and an outer glossy DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coated body. It lends a technical look while maintaining a sleek scratch-resistance appearance that lasts. TheA700 has also been given handmade full carbon fibre front cover provides excellent shock resistance along with 32g of weight savings compared to the standard metal cover.
The MK25 EVO first stage uses a balanced flow-through design which delivers consistent performance and effortless airflow that is unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate. Scubapro have even had over 100 divers breathing from the same MK25 EVO first stage at the same time.
It is fitted with two high pressure ports and a total of five low pressure ports, four high flow on the outside of a swivelling turret and a super high flow on the end.
The MK25 EVO uses special thermal coatings to improve cold water resistance and delay ice formation. The coated components can be seen with the blue finish.
The A700 second stage is pneumatically balanced for superior performance, making it smoother and easier to breath regardless of depth. The Black Tech coating helps to protect the second stage from abrasion damage and the carbon fibre front cover helps to shed weight from the second stage to make it more comfortable on the jaw.
It is fitted with both diver inhalation and venturi controls to fine tune the breathing performance to suit your diving circumstances.
The R195 Octopus uses a tried and tested downstream valve that is reliable and cost effective to service. The second stage can be converted from right to left handing by a qualified technician if required.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a nickel plated brass body coated with DLC process, provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue
- Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
- Air-balanced valve smooths out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- DLC Black Tech coating on the metal body offers anti-scratch resistance and a glossy black look
- Handmade full carbon fibre front cover provides excellent shock resistance, plus the 32-gram weight savings (compared to the standard metal cover) increases comfort and reduces jaw stress
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow
- Airflow at 200bar: 2000 l/min
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39 inches long and features an oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 7.0oz/198g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.