- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro MK21 C370 and R095 Octopus Set is compact but high performing making it ideal for the travelling diver. It may be small but it benefits from core technologies taken from a number of other high performing models including the flagship MK25 EVO first stage.
At about 20% smaller than the MK25 EVO first stage, the MK21 uses a modern, cutting edge design to make it smaller and lighter, making it an ideal choice for the discerning travel diver that needs to stay within a weight limit but doesn't want to sacrifice performance. The pneumatically balanced flow-through piston design ensures a constant and effortless flow of air is delivered to the two high pressure ports and four low pressure ports.
The C370 second stage is fitted with a pneumatically balanced valve for consistent performance regardless of depth. The compact housing is perfectly suited for travel diving and despite its size still features both diver adjustable venturi and inhalation controls.
The R095 Octopus features a classic downstream valve technology which is well known for safety and reliability. It has also been pre-tuned for safe and uncomplicated use.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Air-balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure or breathing rate.
- Polished chrome-plated marine grade brass body is close to 20% smaller than the MK25, making it an easy travel companion.
- Unique thermal exchange design with external fins optimises freezing resistance.
- Two high pressure ports, one on each side of the body, allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Standard smart hose routing cap offers four low pressure ports angled for more convenient hose routing (+/- 20).
- Optional hose routing cap increases routing configurations with four angled low pressure ports (0/30) plus a fifth centralised high-flow low pressure port, ideal for technical diving.
- Redesigned yoke allows for easier mounting on a cylinder, and a redesigned cap protects components from water intrusion after the dive.
- Weight: INT 232: 780G; DIN 300; 570g.
- Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): >7500.
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
- Air-balanced valve for smooth inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Compact rugged fibreglass reinforced nylon casing and exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag.
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the SCUBAPRO signature.
- The poppet and lever allows the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350.
- The exhaust tee is based on the S620 T design and contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350).
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA).
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
- Weight: 171g.
- Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): 1600 bar
- Classic downstream valve
- VIVA Preset
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Left/right hose attachment
- Weight: 165g / 5.8oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 PSI
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.