- Delivery & Returns
This stage 3 regulator set includes the premium grade Scubapro MK19 EVO G260 Carbon Black Tech and an ultra reliable R195 octopus.
The Scubapro MK19 EVO G260 is the latest regulator to get the black tech and carbon treatment. This high specification, high performance, tough and rugged regulator is now even tougher thanks to the Black Tech DLC (Diamond-Like Coating) and carbon fibre front cover.
The MK19 EVO is a high performance diaphragm first stage that combines the environmentally sealed diaphragm design of the MK17 EVO and the swivelling low pressure turret of the MK25 EVO to create a compact, versatile first stage that is CE certified for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water below 4°C. Add the Black Tech DLC coating, and you've got a truly impressive that offers extra protection against salt water damage, corrosion and minor scratches.
The G260 is one of Scubapro's most popular second stages. The large diaphragm, internal metal valve components and a high-flow exhaust valve give the second stage an effortless breathe and offers a high degree of resistance to freezing. Change out the standard front cover for a carbon fibre version and not only do you save weight but also significantly improve the impact protection. Give the external metal components a coat of Black Tech DLC for improved abrasion and minor scratch protection, and you have a winning second stage.
- Designed to be the ultimate first stage for cold water or contaminated diving conditions.
- Durable Black Tech DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion as well as minor scratches
- Air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- The environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism and is extremely resistant to freezing.
- NEW dry chamber is equipped with a double spring making it more compact and reliable.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout.
- Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port for technical diving layouts.
- Weight (oz/g): INT 232, 31.7/885g; DIN 300, 23.9/665g.
- Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.2-9.8 bar
- Stylish and durable carbon fibre front cover and reinforced techno polymer casing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- The Lightweight carbon fibre design is 24 grams lighter than the standard G260, making it more comfortable for those long diving days.
- Durable Black Tech DLC coating on metal parts protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion as well as minor scratches.
- Internal metal components, including air barrel and valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- Air-balanced valve evens out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- NEW. Water circulation holes in the front cover enhance underwater breathing smoothness.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort for better overall breathing comfort.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- A large spring-based purge button is easy to use, even when wearing thick gloves.
- Reversible LP hose attachment makes it easy to adjust hose routing for any diving configuration.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- The ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Includes a zippered fabric bag
- CE certified according to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water below 4°C
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 244g.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.