- Delivery & Returns
The Metalsub XRE1200-R Rechargeable Dive Torch with MP1200 Wireless Contact Charger is as carefully and as sturdily built as the Metalsub cable lamps and is even easier to use.
This torch is perfect for diving in all conditions. With 1200 lumens, 120 minutes burning time and functions like dimming, warning signals and another 5 hours fading light, this torch is just as fantastic as larger models. Unlike larger powerful torches, it weighs in at less than 500 grams, making it perfect for travel!
In short, this is an incredibly versatile lamp that will provide many years of diving enjoyment.
- Material: Aluminium, Anodised*, Teflon Coated
- Weight above water: Approx. 480 gram.
- Weight under water: Approx. 250 gram.
- Size: 49 x 220 mm (D x L)
- Maximum Operational Depth: 250 metres
- Standard Lamp Power: 12 Watt LED - 1198 Lumens **
- Colour Temperature: 5700 Kelvin
- Reflector: Beam 10° (Spot)
- Batterypack: LiFePo4 6.4 Volt - 3,2 Ah
- Capacity at 100% power: Approx. 100 minutes (+ 6 minutes remaining cap. on 33%)
- Capacity at 25% power: (temperature 20 C) Approx. 400 minutes
- Electronic circuit:
- Variable light power: On/Off, 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%.
- Depth discharging protection
- Battery capacity indication
- Flash signal - one short flash per second
- S.O.S.- signal - 3x short, 3x long, 3x short flashes
- Electronic thermal 60°C
- Overpressure valve for any battery gas leakage
- MP1200 (standard)
- External charging by contact rings
- Standard and only suitable for XRE1200
- Automatic switch to pulse charging
- Charge time 4 hours
- Standard supplied with 12VDC Car Adapter
- Hyperbaric pressure test: 25 bar
* In accordance with American Military Standard MIL-A-8625-E type 3 class 2. Also the coating is impregnated with Teflon
** Max. calculated lumens for the Cree XM-L2-U2 LED by 25 C
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.