- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
Featuring a combination of two, three and four millimetre buoyancy panels, the Agile allows your body to remain streamlined in the water, therefore reducing fatigue and enabling you to improve your technique and speed. Combined with a high-stretch shoulder panel for increased flexibility, the Agile further improves form by reducing drag significantly and increasing your potential reach with every arm pull.
In addition, the Agile also provides several features not offered by other entry-level wetsuits on the market at this price point. These include:
- No flatlock stitching. The seams are fully glued and blind stitched to ensure complete waterproofing, flexibility and no internal discomfort.
- No nylon neoprene panels. The Agile is made from a mixture of Speedflo and Smoothskin coatings to ensure water does not permeate the suit, increase its weight and cause drag.
- Performance focus. Like all Zone3 products, even though the materials and thickness can't compare with the likes of our higher models, the Agile is designed for speed and comfort.
- 2mm Flex-Fit shoulder panels improve range of motion allowing you to conserve energy and reduce fatigue.
- 2mm, 3mm and 4mm panels provide a well-balanced profile to get the most out of your swim.
- Core support buoyancy panels on the upper legs help to keep the legs towards the surface of the water and therefore significantly reducing drag and save energy.
- High Visibility panels to help stand-out when in the water
- 100% Speedflo and Smoothskin coating for waterproofing and minimal drag.
- Fully glued and blind stitched for increased comfort and warmth.
- New Talon Resistant coating applied to the front leg to help improve durability and reduce accidental fingernail tears.
- Slimline Pro Speed Cuffs offer superior removal speed.
- YKK Zipper on the back of the suit with a cord attached for ease of use
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene derived from limestone and scrap rubber tires reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled back into the suits, helping to minimise landfill waste and help protect the environment we train in.
|S||5ft 4in – 5ft 8in||121lbs – 143lbs||31in – 36in||Small|
|SM||5ft 7in – 5ft 10in||136lbs – 154lbs||35in – 38in||Small Medium|
|ST||5ft 9in – 6ft 3in||141lbs – 158lbs||35in – 38in||Small Tall|
|M||5ft 8in – 6ft 0in||150lbs – 163lbs||38in – 40in||Medium|
|MT||5ft 9in – 6ft 3in||150lbs – 172lbs||38in – 40in||Medium Tall|
|ML||5ft 8in – 6ft 2in||165lbs – 180lbs||40in – 42in||Medium Large|
|L||5ft 10in – 6ft 3in||180lbs – 202lbs||42in – 44in||Large|
|XL||6ft 0in – 6ft 5in||202lbs – 220lbs||44in – 48in||X Large|
|XXL||6ft 0in – 6ft 5in||213lbs – 253lbs||46in – 50in||XX Large|
|S||163cm – 173cm||55kg – 65kg||79cm – 91cm||Small|
|SM||170cm – 178cm||62kg – 70kg||89cm – 97cm||Small Medium|
|ST||175cm – 191cm||64kg – 72kg||89cm – 97cm||Small Tall|
|M||173cm – 183cm||68kg – 74kg||97cm – 102cm||Medium|
|MT||175cm – 191cm||68kg – 78kg||97cm – 102cm||Medium Tall|
|ML||173cm – 188cm||75kg – 82kg||102cm – 107cm||Medium Large|
|L||178cm – 191cm||82kg – 92kg||107cm – 112cm||Large|
|XL||183cm – 196cm||92kg – 100kg||112cm – 122cm||X Large|
|XXL||183cm – 196cm||97kg – 115kg||117cm – 127cm||XX Large|
|XS||4ft 10in – 5ft 4in||101lbs – 117lbs||31in – 33in|
|S||5ft 3in – 5ft 6in||119lbs – 134lbs||33in – 35in|
|SM||5ft 1in – 5ft 6in||132lbs – 154lbs||36in – 38in|
|ST||5ft 7in – 6ft 0in||119lbs – 141lbs||33in – 36in|
|M||5ft 5in – 5ft 10in||132lbs – 147lbs||35in – 37in|
|L||5ft 6in – 6ft 0in||150lbs – 172lbs||37in – 39in|
|XL||5ft 6in – 6ft 6in||161lbs – 183lbs||39in – 42in|
|XS||147cm – 163cm||46kg – 53kg||79cm – 84cm|
|S||160cm – 168cm||54kg – 61kg||84cm – 89cm|
|SM||157cm – 168cm||60kg – 70kg||91cm – 97cm|
|ST||170cm – 183cm||54kg – 64kg||84cm – 91cm|
|M||165cm – 178cm||60kg – 67kg||89cm – 94cm|
|L||168cm – 183cm||68kg – 78kg||94cm – 99cm|
|XL||168cm – 198cm||73kg – 83kg||99cm – 107cm|
Kids Adventure Swimming Wetsuits Size Chart
|S||126 - 136 cm||26 - 32 kg||Small|
|M||132 - 147 cm||30 - 40 kg||Medium|
|L||146 - 162 cm||40 - 50 kg||Large|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
ROYAL MAIL STRIKES - Employees of RM who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters take national strike action on Thursday 24, Friday 25 and Wednesday 30 November and Thursday 1 December 2022. Please note deliveries will be affected.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.