- Delivery & Returns
The Ocean Reef Predator, which is the full face mask of choice for commercial and forces divers around the world, is now available factory fitted with the Extender Frame. The new Predator Extender comes with all the Extender kit accessories including new NACS and earphone supports.
As with the original Predator, the Predator Extender is fitted with a directional exhaust valve , pre-dive / dive adjustment, inhalation adjustment, a surface air valve, a marine grade anodised anticorodal aluminium front cover, stainless steel quick release and much more.
The Extender frame allows the mask to be customised with a wide variety of diving accessories such as torches and cameras, allowing mounting points to be fitted without affecting or damaging the mask itself.
We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Regulator cover in marine-use Anodised Anticorodal, lightweight, resistant, durable aluminium.
- Reg adjustment knob, internal screw, in AISI 316 stainless steel. Easy to operate with thick gloves.
- 2 NBR straps included with the mask.
- Reduced positive buoyancy, 232 g (0.5 lb.).
- Stainless steel quick releases for easy doffing even with thick gloves.
- Directional Exhaust valve.
- Dive/pre dive adjustment.
- Double coated siloxane visor.
- Professional Surface Air Valve.
- Comes with professional bag.
- Comes with full Extender kit accessories: new NACS, earphone supports, assembled Extender frame.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.