- Delivery & Returns
The Mares Pure Heavy Sidemount Set is larger than the Pure Light Sidemount Set with 18kg of lift compared to 12kg in the light version. Even with the extra weight and bulk of the large bladder the Pure Heavy remains comfortable, provides optimal trim and remains flat when inflated.
The Pure Heavy features a pre-shaped bladder which ensures a streamlined profile and optimal flat trim. The bladder maintains a flat surface, even when fully inflated. With a 18 litre capacity, the cell is constructed using 1200 denier bulletproof ballistic nylon with a 600 denier polyester exterior.
The fully modular trim makes it suited for use in caves, open water and wreck diving situations, in both cold and warm water.
- Best for SS316 plates, local diving, cold waters, heavy decompression, deep diving
- 18L – fully compatible with all harnesses from the range
- 1200D “bulletproof" ballistic nylon and 600D polyester exterior
- Inner air cell: black polyurethane
- Heavy duty plastic zipper and slider with elongated teeth - does not interfere with woven textile tape, easy to handle, strong and durable
- Fully modular trim: cave, open water, wreck – cold and warm waters
- Wave shape for perfect envelopment of the back weight pouch
- No bungees compressing the body allowing comfort and optimal trim
- No camel or cake effect with pre-shaped internal bladder allowing perfect flat
- Reversible low profile dump valve / inflator
- Knobless puller
- New stretchier, low profile, oval corrugated hose
- New k-style two-speed (standard and turbo) inflator with brass buttons
- Stylish, durable (resistant to scuffs, tears and abrasions), lightweight and long-lasting finest quality materials
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery is from £3.50 for orders under £30 and sent using Royal Mail untracked First Class delivery. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is from £6.50.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.