- Delivery & Returns
The Light and Motion GoBe 1000 Wide Dive Light is a powerful, lightweight and compact torch that emits 1000 lumen over a smooth 60 degree beam. The housing has a depth rating to 120 meters and innovative passive cooling allows it to be used topside as well.
The CREE LED light head is interchangeable with other GoBe light heads allowing you to adapt the torch as you go, swapping it for a spot beam in low visibility conditions or changing it for a blue light head and filter for phosphorescent diving.
The recharging battery is factory sealed within the housing to reduce the risk of flooding through damaged or improper fitting or greasing of o-rings. The battery is charged via a port at the end of the housing using the supplied charging cable. The 1000 wide uses exclusive Fast Charge Technology which offers a faster charge time when using a 2 Amp charging port.
- 1000 lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Smooth 60 degree flood beam excels as a compact video light or to illuminate a wide area
- FC (Fast Charge) Technology fully charges GoBe in a mere 3 hours (2 Amp Charger Required)
- Innovative design allows light heads to be interchanged for ultimate flexibility
- Waterproof to 120 meters
- Engineered with the highest level CREE LEDs and optimised firmware.
- Custom engineered reflector optimises the light to provide the most efficient and effective distribution for all your outdoor needs.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.