- Delivery & Returns
The Sealife Micro 3.0 Pro Duo 5000 is an incredibly capable compact camera set includes two Sea Dragon 2500F lights for a total of 5000 lumens and the new Micro 3.0 camera. This set comes together with two Flex-Connect grips on the ergonomically balanced Flex-Connect dual tray.
The Micro 3.0 is the newest iteration of this popular compact underwater camera line. The Micro camera range is designed to be be easy to use and simple to maintain whilst still offering an impressive list of features and functions. The camera / case is permantely sealed to eliminate the risk of flooding due to damaged or incorrectly maintained seals. The camera also features large 'piano' style buttons that can easily be operated with thick dive gloves.
The camera has a 16-megapixel Sony® CMOS image sensor that offers 4K ultra-high definition recording. Since it's permanently sealed, the Micro 3.0 has a large 3-plus hour battery good for a full day of diving and built in 64gb of memory to store thousands of photos and hours of recording. The built-in wide angle 100° lens allows the diver to get close to the subjects while still keeping everything in the picture. The large 260K high-resolution 2.4" TFT colour LCD display makes capturing and reviewing photos and footage easy on the small camera.
Micro 3.0 users can fine-tune their underwater images with a new manual white balance adjustment and the ability to capture images in RAW format, for those that want to edit their images later.
The Micro 3.0 offers WiFi sharing ability, so you can wirelessly preview, download and share to a smart phone or tablet with the free Micro 3+ app available at Google Play or Apple App stores.
What's included in the box:
- Micro 3.0 camera 64GB WiFi
- Wrist strap
- USB adapter
- USB cable 3ft/90cm
- Neoprene camera pouch
- 2x Sea Dragon 2500 Underwater Light head
- Flex-Connect Dual Tray w/ standard ¼-20 mounting screw
- 2x Flex-Connect grips
- 25Wh Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
- 2x AC Power Adapters, charging trays, and international plug adapters
- Spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool
- SeaLife Pro Duo Case
Micro 3.0 Features
- 16 megapixel Sony IMX083 CMOS 1/2.3" image sensor
- iCatch V50 DSP processor
- 4K Ultra HD @ 30fps and 1080p HD @ 120 fps (Super Slo-Mo)
- 260K hi-res 2.4" TFT colour LCD
- Permanently sealed - No waterproof door or O-rings to maintain
- Ultra-fast 0.1 second shutter response - Virtually no shutter lag
- Easy Setup with five Land & Sea™ scene modes:
- Land Auto - Above water pictures and recording
- Land Sports/Action - Above water action scene with continuous burst shooting (10 JPEG pictures in 1 sec)
- Dive - Adds color correction while diving in deeper water
- Snorkel - Adds color correction while snorkeling or diving in shallow water
- Underwater Light - Underwater pictures and recording with external light
- Three built-in digital underwater color correction filters (white balance modes):
- Underwater Deep for deeper tropical, blue/cyan water
- Underwater Green for colder, green/emerald water
- Underwater Shallow for shallow tropical, blue/cyan water
- Manual White Balance Adjustment to customise underwater colour correction to your specific depth and water conditions
- Continuous Burst Shooting - shoots 10 high resolution 16MP JPEG pictures in 1 second
- RAW image format - Hi-res, uncompressed .DNG image files for virtually unlimited photo editing options
- 100° Wide angle lens - 7 element, fully multi-coated, aspheric optical lens
- Stabilisation - Electronic stabilization reduces vibration and shake for smooth recording
- "Piano Key" button controls for easy operation, even with dive gloves on
- Wireless - Preview, download and share to smart phone or tablet with free Micro 3+ app
- 64GB internal memory - Holds 10,300 16mp pictures, 140 minutes 4K, or 370 minutes 1080p HD
- Waterproof to 200ft / 60m
- Compact design for easy handling and lightweight travel
- Fully rubber-armored and impact resistant
- Focus distance from 15" (38cm) to infinity
- Time lapse shooting at set time intervals - Saves as footage file or series of still images
- Upside-down shooting mode - When mounting camera upside down
- Shortcut mode - Push and hold menu button to quickly access a specified menu setting
- 2000 mAh / 3.7V / 7.4Wh internal lithium ion rechargeable battery for 3+ hours recording or 1000+ images
- External power mode - Connect and operate camera with external power supply (land only)
- LED status light - Confirms charging and transfer status
- Soft textured rubber grip design for sure grip
Sea Dragon 2500F Features
- Powerful 2500 lumen LED light. Latest COB LED array technology
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select brightness
- Three brightness levels 100%, 50% and 25%
- Hidden emergency signal mode. 1 sec blink interval and SOS Morse code. Push and hold power button for 4 seconds to activate.
- 60 minute run time at full power
- Constant brightness - Regulated circuitry so light won't dim with battery power.
- 80 Colour Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips, arms, cold-shoe, ball joint and Y-S adapters.
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot Depth tested to 200ft (60m) - Guaranteed
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartment - even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics.
- Pro Duo Case
Micro 3.0 Specifications
- Image Sensor: 16 mega pixel SONY IMX083 1/2.3" CMOS sensor
- Image resolution/sizes: 16mp (4608ÌÑ3456 4:3), 14mp (4608ÌÑ3072 3:2), 12mp (4608ÌÑ2592 16:9), 9mp (3456ÌÑ2592 4:3), 7mp (3456ÌÑ1944 16:9), 4mp (2304ÌÑ1728 4:3), 3mp (2304ÌÑ1296 16:9), 2mp (1920ÌÑ1080 16:9)
- Picture file format: JPEG (.jpg) and RAW (.dng)
- Resolution/sizes: 4K at 30fps (frames per second), 1080p at 120 fps, 1080p at 60 fps, 1080p at 30 fps, 720p at 120fps, 720p at 60fps, 720p at 30fps, 480p at 120fps, 480p at 60fps, 480p at 30fps
- Recording file format: MPEG4 h.264 (.mp4)
- Audio: Microphone: Yes (mono), Speaker: Yes (mono)
- Audio format: ACC (footage / audio compressed together)
- Lens aperture: F2.8
- Lens Optics: 7 element, fully multi-coated, aspheric optical lens
- Focal Length: 3.37mm (35mm film equivalent = 19mm)
- Focus type: Fixed-focus lens
- Focus Range: 15" to Infinity (38cm to infinity)
- Field of View: 100° diagonal shooting angle
- Shutter speed: 1/25 to 1/2000 second
- Scene modes: Land Auto, Land Sports/Action, Dive, Snorkel and Ext Light mode (when using light accessory)
- Capture modes: Single, Continuous (shoots 10 16MP pictures in the 1st second and 2 pictures thereafter), Time Lapse (Saves as .mp4 file or as series of individual still images depending on setting), Burst (shoots ten 16MP JPEG or three JPEG+RAW pictures in 1 second) and AEB (Auto Exposure Bracketing)
- White Balance modes: Auto, Manual, Underwater Deep, Underwater Shallow, Underwater Green, Daylight, Cloudy
- ISO: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Exposure Value (EV): EV adjustable from -2.0 to +2.0 in 0.3 increments
- Quality: Super Fine, Fine and Standard
- Sharpness: Standard, Hard and Soft
- Metering: Center, Average and Spot
- Colour: Standard, Vivid, Black/White, Sepia and Negative
- Self Timer: 10 sec, 3 sec and 10+3 sec
- LCD: 2.4" 260K TFT LCD colour display
- Status LED: Blinking red = charging, Solid red = fully charged, Solid green = Data connection made, Blinking green = Data connection not successful (Display will read: Clean USB pins & adapter. Use only original USB cable.)
- Memory (internal): 64GB internal memory
- NAND Flash: 1GB
- USB: 2.0 High Speed
- PC connection: PC: Windows XP / 7 and up, MAC: OS 10.8 and up
- Language Support: On-Screen Display; English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, Russian, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese. Printed manual; English. Online manual; German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch.
- Battery: 2000 mAh, 3.7v, 7.4Wh Internal Li-ion battery
- Battery life: 3+ hours when shooting pictures or recording 1080p-30fps, 2+ hours when RAW+JPEG images or recording 4K-30fps
- External Power: Camera may be connected to 5v external power supply for full functionality. Note: External Power is only available on land above water.
- Charging: Uses any 5v USB wall charger (not included). Camera includes USB cable (Type A to Micro-b) and 5-pin USB adapter. 4 hour charging time with 1.5A+ wall charger (8 hours with 0.PC USB output).
- App: SeaLife Micro 3+ phone app installed on phones and tablets running Android 6 and up or Apple iOS 12 and up.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (Approximate range = 100ft / 30m)
- System Settings: WiFi on/off, System Reset, Format, Date/Time, Memory Available, Mic off/low/med/high, Sound off/low/high, Quick View on/off, Language, System NTSC/PAL, Light Frequency 50Hz/60Hz, Date Stamp on/off, Auto Off/3min/5min, Upside-down shooting, Shortcut, SSID and FW version.
- Waterproof: Individually depth tested to 200' (60 m)
- Altitude: Operational to 25,000ft (7600m) above sea level
- Shockproof: 3ft / 1m drop test
- Buoyancy: Negative 1.8 oz. (52g)
- Operating temperature: Land: 23°F to 122°F (-5°C to 50°C); Underwater: +33°F to +110°F (0.5 °C to 44°C)
- Storage temperature: -20°F to +140°F (-29°C to +60°C)
- Tripod/tray mount: Standard ¼-20 UNC tripod threads
- Certification: CE, ROHS, FCC, IC
- Weight: 11.6 oz. (329g)
- Dimensions: 2.1" x 2.9" x 4.2" (5.4cm x 7.4cm x 10.7cm)
- Packaged weight: 2lbs (0.9kg)
- Packaged dimensions: 3.7" x 5.1" x 5.5" (9.5cm x 13.0cm x 14.0cm)
- Warranty period: 1 year limited warranty for manufacturing defects
Sea Dragon 2500F Specifications
- Body material: Anodised aluminium light head with fibre-reinforced polycarbonate body
- Light source/ Bulb type: 1 x COB LED array (Bridgelux Vero 18 series / part # BXRC-50G4000-F-24)
- Brightness: 2500 lumens (maintains 2500 lumens throughout burn time at full power)
- Brightness levels: Full power (100%), half power (50%) Quarter Power (25%)
- Button Control: Long push (1 sec) to power light on/off; Short push cycles through 100% → 50% → 25% → 100% [repeat cycle]
- Light modes: Constant light or hidden emergency signal light (activated by long push of power button)
- Colour temperature: 5000K
- Colour Rendering Index: 90
- Beam angle: 120° degrees on land (90° underwater)
- Battery: Lithium Ion 7.4V, 3400 mAh, 25Wh (included)
- Battery charge time: 170 minutes
- Run time: 60 minutes at full power/120 min at half power/240 min at quarter power
- 10 Minute reserve power: Light dims to 25% for 10 minutes when battery is near empty.
- Depth: Tested to 200 ft (60m)
- Operating temperature: 0°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
- Storage temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Dimensions: 4.8" x 2.2" x 4.1 (12.2cm x 5.6cm x 10.4cm) Head only
- Weight: 13.1 ounces (371grams) Head w/ battery
- Bulb life: 35,000 hours
- O-ring: Dual Silicone O-rings (lube included)
- Buoyancy: Negative
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.