- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Galileo HUD Dive Computer is an innovative air-integrated dive computer that mounts to many of Scubapro's current twin-lens masks and offers a heads-up display that delivers excellent readability along with hands-free data monitoring.
The Galileo HUD uses a micro OLED screen that has been designed to be mounted in close proximity to the eye. Using precision near-eye optics the display creates a screen image that appears at a virtual distance of approximately 1m, making it easy for divers to monitor their dive data without losing eye contact with their surroundings, or having to constantly refocus. Dive information is displayed on the micro OLED screen protected in the housing, offering durability and superior readability in any ambient light conditions.
The HUD screen is positioned just above the diver's right-eye line of sight. This enables the right eye to maintain close to full visibility range at all times, with all dive data available with a simple upward glance.
The Galileo HUD features an intuitive push-wheel that allows you to access and control functions with one hand. The push-wheel operates exactly as you might think, rotating it to navigate up and down within a menu, or increase or decrease a user setting and press-and-release of the push-wheel to enter menus and confirm settings. A press-and-hold allows you to return to the previous menu or screen, edits settings, and from the Surface screen turn the HUD off. The screen will always provide prompts to indicate which type of press is required to accomplish each function.
Before or after a dive, or any time you don't need ready access to your dive data, the Galileo HUD offers a convenient Flip-Up feature, reminiscence of military night-vision goggles, that enables you to tilt the HUD display up and out of the way. When it's time to resume data monitoring, simply tilt the display back down into position, and you're ready to track your dive.
The Galileo HUD is compatible with a variety of Scubapro masks, including the:
- Spectra Mini
- Zoom EVO (special mask holder required)
- Synergy Twin
- Synergy 2 Twin
- Currents Pro
- Vibe 2
- Futura 1
- Pro Ear
What is included?
- Mask Mount
- Zip Ties
- USB charging cable
- Smart + Pro Transmitter (depending on the version)
- Read First
- Quick Card
- Protection foil
- Protective case
Please note that the masks are shown for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Lightweight (neutrally buoyant) and easily mountable to a diving mask.
- Hinge mechanism allows you to easily flip up the HUD when not in use.
- Intuitive menu structure and push-wheel interface make for effortless navigation through the system.
- Mask mount is compatible with a number of current Scubapro masks.
- Full-colour OLED 96x64px display lets you select Default, Tec or Retro colour configurations.
- Choice of 2 algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas BÌ_hlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG or ZH-L16 GF.
- PMG algorithm offers Microbubble levels and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS).
- Selectable dive modes: SCUBA, Gauge, Apnea and CCR.
- Trimix and Nitrox compatible, with advanced CCR functionality.
- Up to 8 selectable gases in SCUBA mode, plus 8 selectable diluent gases and 2 setpoints for CCR diving.
- Compatible with the SCUBAPRO Smart transmitter for hoseless tank pressure monitoring.
- Provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) based on the workload from breathing.
- 3D full-tilt digital compass allows you to store 3 pre-programmed headings.
- Includes built-in GPS for surface navigation.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours of dive time per charge in Power Save mode.
- 2GB memory stores 10,000 hours of diving.
- Download data via Bluetooth or USB
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
Read here to view our maintenance tips for dive computers
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 60 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout