- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
This premium grade scuba diving package is ideal for divers that need high performance and durability in colder climates and harsher conditions but still want to dive in style and comfort. The set includes the high performance Scubapro MK19 EVO G260 regulator with the black Tech finish and carbon fibre front cover, an ultra reliable R195 Octopus, a choice of either a single or twin gauge and the range topping Hydros X BCD.
The MK19 EVO is a high performance diaphragm first stage that combines the environmentally sealed diaphragm design of the MK17 EVO and the swivelling low pressure turret of the MK25 EVO to create a compact, versatile first stage that is CE certified for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water below 4C. Add the Black Tech DLC coating, and you've got a truly impressive that offers extra protection against salt water damage, corrosion and minor scratches.
The G260 is one of Scubapro's most popular second stages. The large diaphragm, internal metal valve components and a high-flow exhaust valve give the second stage an effortless breathe and offers a high degree of resistance to freezing. Change out the standard front cover for a carbon fibre version and not only do you save weight but also significantly improve the impact protection. Give the external metal components a coat of Black Tech DLC for improved abrasion and minor scratch protection, and you have a winning second stage.
The Hydros X is a traditional style BCD with an all-round bladder but utilising the same type of injection molded monprene thermoplastic harness found in the Hydros Pro. This unique feature allows the BCD shape to be perfectly tailored to fit you. Add a bladder made from a lightweight but extremely durable material, an extensive range of pockets and D-Rings and the Scubapro Multi-Mount Accessory Matrix, and you've got a seriously comfortable, versatile and durable BCD that you can take and use anywhere.
The Scubapro R195 Octopus combines classic design with new features, materials and technology of modern Scubapro regulators. The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and classic purge button. Its simple and robust construction offers the utmost in reliability. The octopus version combines the features of the R195 with a high visibility yellow cover and a 1m long yellow hose for easy air sharing.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Designed to be the ultimate first stage for cold water or contaminated diving conditions.
- Durable Black Tech DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion as well as minor scratches
- Air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- The environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism and is extremely resistant to freezing.
- NEW dry chamber is equipped with a double spring making it more compact and reliable.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout.
- Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port for technical diving layouts.
- Weight (oz/g): INT 232, 31.7/885g; DIN 300, 23.9/665g.
- Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.2-9.8 bar
- Stylish and durable carbon fibre front cover and reinforced techno polymer casing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- The Lightweight carbon fibre design is 24 grams lighter than the standard G260, making it more comfortable for those long diving days.
- Durable Black Tech DLC coating on metal parts protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion as well as minor scratches.
- Internal metal components, including air barrel and valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- Air-balanced valve evens out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- NEW. Water circulation holes in the front cover enhance underwater breathing smoothness.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort for better overall breathing comfort.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- A large spring-based purge button is easy to use, even when wearing thick gloves.
- Reversible LP hose attachment makes it easy to adjust hose routing for any diving configuration.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- The ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Includes a zippered fabric bag
- CE certified according to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water below 4C
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 244g.
- Hydros X is based on the same modular Monprene harness and backpack design popularised by the Hydros Pro back-inflation BCD.
- EndurTex high-tenacity 420 nylon fabric bladder is lightweight yet extremely durable.
- Monprene thermoplastic harness is extremely resistant to UV, chemicals and abrasion, plus it doesn't absorb water to minimise drying time.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to route your shoulder straps to optimise fit.
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
- The integrated front weight system is based on the same rubber pockets found on the Hydros Pro.
- Two rear trim pouches help create a comfortable swimming position.
- Two big zippered cargo pockets offer great gear-carrying capacity and are easily accessible even when the weight pouches are fully loaded.
- Two stainless steel D-rings provide clip-on points for additional gear.
- Includes Multi-Mount Accessory Matrix with multiple D-rings and mounting points that easily attach various dive accessories.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
Use this Scubapro BCD Size chart to find the most suitable size for your Scubapro BCD. Please contact us if you require further assistance.
|BCD||Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Cummerbund (cm)||Lift (kg)|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.