- Delivery & Returns
With this new fantastic handheld XRE860R handheld dive torch, Metalsub is setting a new standard for smaller torch units for recreational and technical diving. Tough enough for technical diving, small enough for recreational diving and bright enough to be used as both backup and primary torch. This compact torch produces an astounding 850 lumens and will last for about 110 minutes on full power and up to 7 hours on a 25% setting, which is impressive considering a small and compact sizing and weight out of the water just 240g.
The new Metalsub XRE860R was created out of rugged anodised aluminium to the standards required by many military specs and features a pressure relief valve to drain any excess battery gas. Nothing needs to be opened to charge it: you place the lamp vertically in the charging station, and charging starts—no cables and charging plugs are needed.
Included in the box are:
- XRE860-R dive light
- Cradle Charger
- USB Charge Cable
- Lanyard to prevent loss
- Reflector designed to obtain a nice even 10-degree spot beam.
- Dimmable between 10 and 100% and provided with a possibility to emit an SOS light signal.
- The rechargeable lamp is equipped with a very modern NMC battery characterised by a very low self-discharge: once charged, it retains its full power for a long time.
- On a full charge, the XRE860 stays on for 110 minutes at 100%, while it stays dim at 25% for almost 7 hours!
- Equipped with a helpful colour, LED indicates the amount of residual burning time left over with green-orange-red light colours.
- The charging time consists of a maximum of 4 hours.
- This lamp is usable up to 100 meters depth but tested to 150m
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.