- Delivery & Returns
New Scubapro Spectra Dry Snorkel has a large bore tube with a dry top designed to be the perfect companion to the Spectra Mask.
This innovative design features a regulator style mouthpiece and purge valve at the lowest point for easy clearing. The flexible, corrugated silicone tube keeps the mouthpiece aside when using a regulator.
The exclusive paint process, including new duo tone colours, gives this snorkel an exceptionally stylish looks!
- Large-bore upper tube with dry top is designed for dry and easy breathing.
- Corrugated silicone lower tube allows the mouthpiece to hang out of the way when breathing off a regulator.
- Purge valve, positioned at the lowest point, takes care of any water that might enter the airway.
- Regulator-style mouthpiece offers good bite tabs for a comfortable fit, ideal for extended snorkelling adventures.
- Quick-connect clip makes it easy to attach or remove snorkel from mask strap.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.