- Delivery & Returns
The Apeks Double gauge console combines a submersible pressure (contents) gauge and a depth gauge housed in a specially designed case. The unit is completed with a high pressure hose.
The console clearly displays your pressure and depth readings for easy viewing underwater and the dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions. The submersible pressure gauge provides accurate pressure readings with a range of 360 bar. The depth gauge reads up to 70m.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- Dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions
- There are 2 attachment areas integrated into the design for position flexibility
- This may be a compact design but the displays are vivid and clear - perfect for diving. For example, the depth gauge spreads the first half of the scale and in total shows a range down to 70 m
- Depth gauge has resettable max depth indicator
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.