- Delivery & Returns
The Dive Rite Bellows Thigh Pocket is a perfect accessory if you lack a bellows pocket like those permanently attached to a wetsuit or drysuit thigh. It also enables you to keep the same items with you when you change suits.
The Thigh Pocket includes an innovative leg band made of a proprietary material used in bandages. The material holds up to saltwater and dries quickly, plus silicone strips placed on the inside of the band grip your exposure suit and keep the leg band in place. The pocket is attached via a buckle on the waist belt, allowing a diver to don or doff the thigh pocket without having to unbuckle the waist belt and slide the pocket off.
Inside our new pockets resides a 36-inch, looped lanyard to clip off reels, line markers and pocket lights. No more fumbling for the right tools, just pull out the lanyard, select the tool you need, and stuff the loaded lanyard back in the pocket. Lanyard too long? Simply cut and shorten the cord, re-tie the simple knot and cut off the excess. We've seen a few divers out there sporting their own homemade version. Now the rest of us can enjoy the same great idea.
- Material: 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric is tear and abrasion-resistant
- Pocket orientation: Vertical style (opens on the short edge)
- Storage compartments: 3
- Closes via a Velcro flap on the main compartment and a heavy-duty zipper on the flap compartment
- Lanyard: Internal 36-inch long (92 cm) (adjustable) lanyard to securely attach tools
- Attachment: Leg band with silicone strips stretch and grip an exposure suit around the leg or around a cylinder and a strap and buckle attaches to a harness waist strap or to a cylinder band
- Drainage: Nickel-plated brass grommets on the bottom of the pocket resist rust and corrosion
- Internal depth: Expands from 0.5-in. to 2.5-in. (1.3 cm to 6.35 cm) to accommodate slates, maps, dive tables, spare masks, reels, Jon lines, and lights
- Size: 10-in. high x 6-in. wide x 2.25-in. deep (25 cm x 15 cm x 5.7 cm)
- Weight: 7.2 oz (204 g)
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery is from £3.50 for orders under £30 and sent using Royal Mail untracked First Class delivery. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is from £6.50.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.