- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Nova 850R Dive Torch is a rechargeable dive light delivering 850 lumen in a tight 8° beam that is ideal for penetrating particulates, lighting up the dark spaces and bringing out the vibrant colours on night dives as well as day dives.
The Nova 850R is machined from heavy-duty aluminium and finished with a matte black coating so is, lightweight, built to last and stylish. It's also easy to use with a simple push button on the end of the torch that turns the light on/off and switches between 50%, 100% and flash modes.
The torch is supplied in a semi-soft shell case with a Xtar 18650 rechargeable battery and a mini charger.
For divers looking to brighten their dives, the Nova 850R is the perfect choice. The Nova 850R is also available in a wide version with an 80° beam angle.
- Rugged matte black, blue accents aluminium body offers a stealthy "tech" look while providing lightweight long-term durability
- Equipped with a CREE XPL LED
- 850 lumen illumination / 15,000 lux @1m
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity
- Push-button switch on the end of the light is easy to activate, even when wearing gloves
- Extended light head shroud prevents the light beam from blinding other divers
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing - a safety feature not normally found on dive lights at this price point
- A depth rating of 150m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
- Burn time: up to 2 hours on full power
- 8° light beam
- Powered by one Xtar Battery 18650 (included)
- Packaged in a reusable semi soft box
- Measures: 161 x 45 mm
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.