- Delivery & Returns
The Oceanic Geo 4.0 Dive Computer has been upgraded with a brand new stylish and sporty look! It features an updated display area with larger, crisper digits, Oceanic's patented Dual Algorithm and Bluetooth connectivity to smart devices through the DiverLog+ App for the ultimate mobile experience. New and experienced divers can dive anywhere with Geo 4.0 and stay connected in style.
The Geo 4.0 connects to your smartphone through the free DiverLog+ App, available in the app store. Divers can adjust the dual Nitrox mixes, switch the Dual Algorithm, gas mixes, user display, alarms, all on the go pre- and post-dive.
- Pre-Dive: plan your dive with alerts for time and depth, select your gas mixes from the comfort of your mobile device, and more!
- Post-Dive: download your dive instantly to your mobile device, view your most recent dive profile and information, add photos and videos, and use the search query to filter by location, dive type, depth, and more!
Oceanic’s patented Dual Algorithm lets you choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety. Adjust between DSAT or Pelagic Z+ to provide no-deco and deco profiles, adjustable through the DiverLog+ App.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Bluetooth 4.0 Technology
- Smartphone connectivity through the free DiverLog+ App
- 5 optional colour straps (black, white, blue, yellow and sea blue)
- Dual Algorithm
- XL Display with up to 33 per cent larger digits
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware through Bluetooth
- 4 operating modes (watch, norm, gauge, freediver)
- 3 nitrox mixtures up to 100 per cent oxygen
- Z+ with a deep stop
- Single-button access to 'Last Dive' display (max depth & bottom time)
- Data Retention to maintain calculations indefinitely
- User-friendly Interface with 'Step Back' ability
- User-replaceable batteries
|Modes of Operation||WATCH, AIR & NITROX, GAUGE, FREEDIVE|
|Colour||BLACK, WHITE (BLUE, YELLOW, SEA BLUE STRAPS ALSO AVAILABLE)|
|Maximum algorithm depth||100 M|
|Altitude adjustment||610 - 4200 M|
|Decompression capability||VARIABLE, 3,3 - 9 M/MIN AND 6,4 -18 M/MIN|
|Activation||WATER ACTIVATION AND PUSH BUTTON|
|Decompression display||YES, DIGITAL|
|Alarms||YES, VISUAL AND ACOUSTICAL|
|Battery replacement||USER REPLACEABLE BATTERIES|
|Battery life||300 H|
|Interface||Bluetooth connection to Diverlog+|
|Nitrox||YES, 21-100 %|
|Changeable gases||YES, 2 NITROX MIXES|
|Algorithm||DUAL ALGORITHM (PZ+ AND DSAT)|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.