- Delivery & Returns
The Deepblu COSMIQ+ is a compact smartwatch size dive computer with super high contrast and bright 2.2" full-colour LCD screen. It offers multiple modes including Scuba, Freediving, Bottom Timer and Watch mode. A dedicated Deepblu smart device app allows easy synchronisation of your dive data via Bluetooth, allowing you to effortlessly create an interactive dive log and re-experience your dive after surfacing.
- Scuba Mode measures and displays all vital dive data and performs decompression calculations for Standard Air and Nitrox dives.
- Bottom Timer Mode is an advanced gauge that measures current depth, average depth, continuous dive time and stage time. Average depth and stage time can both be reset with the press of a button.
- Freedive Mode is designed specifically for freediving and includes a built-in surface interval function as well as adjustable alarms for depth and time.
The COSMIQ+ supports nitrox diving with the oxygen levels adjustable between 21% and 40%. Decompression information is based on the calculations of the Bühlmann ZHL-16C model with three user-selectable Safety Factor settings: Conservative, Normal and Progressive. There is also a Dive Plan function which allows divers to plan out dives in advance, taking into consideration residual nitrogen levels between dives.
The COSMIQ+ is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery which is charged using the magnetic USB dock/connector which means you can recharge anywhere you can plug in a USB cable.
Bluetooth 4.0 technology and a comprehensive mobile dive logging application allow the COSMIQ+ to connect wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet to upload your dive data or install new firmware updates. Deepblu’s digital dive logs breathe new life into the old-fashioned logbook by enriching them with your photos, videos and story. Using time data embedded in your photos and videos, the app will pinpoint each visual on the timeline of your dive, creating a visually attractive dive log to share online. Add a story, tag your buddies, and have your instructors validate them online.
All COSMIQ+ users enjoy free, over-the-air (OTA) firmware updates, which add useful features to your COSMIQ and improve the user experience. When such updates are available, they will be installed wirelessly onto your COSMIQ+ through the Deepblu app. The most recent update added live weather and dive conditions, planning and sorting options.
- COSMIQ+ Base Unit
- NATO Wrist Strap - One solid colour and one camo variant
- Dry Suit Bungee Cord
- Charging Cable
- Anti-Glare Screen Protector (2pcs)
- Quick Start Guide
- Carrying Case
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Measures all vital dive data, performs decompression and saturation/desaturation calculations, for Standard Air and Nitrox dives.
- Deepblu Decompression Algorithm based on the calculations on the Bühlmann ZHL-16C model
- Three Safety Factor settings for the decompression algorithm: Conservative, Normal or Progressive
- Adjustable settings for Nitrox diving between 21% and 40%
- Dive Plan function for planning dives in advance
- Freedive Mode built specifically for apnea/freediving
- Bottom Timer setting with current depth gauge and overall runtime, and resettable stage time and an average depth
- Sound and visual alarm warnings
- Dive logbook - saves dive data for up to 25 dives
- Wireless synchronisation via Blue-tooth to upload and save dive data to the Deepblu mobile app to create digital dive logs
- Free over-the-air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- The 2.2-inch high-contrast LCD screen with pixel-less EBTN technology
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with magnetic USB connector
- Built-in clock and calendar
- Ability to adjust settings by syncing COSMIQ+ with the Deepblu mobile app.
|Operating Modes||Watch Mode / Scuba Mode / Bottom Timer Mode /
Freedive Mode / Log Mode / Sync Mode
|Measurement Units||Metric (meters/°C) or Imperial (feet/°F)|
|Water Resistance||100m / 330ft|
|Gases||Air and Nitrox. Oxygen level adjustable between 21%–40%|
|Partial Oxygen Pressure (PPO<sub>2</sub>)||Adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar|
|Algorithm||Deepblu Decompression Algorithm based on the Bühlmann ZHL-16C model|
|Safety Factor||Conservative, Normal, Progressive|
|Altitude||Supports altitude diving above 300 meters/985 feet|
|Battery Life||6 to 7 hours of continuous dive time per charge|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Ion (rechargeable)|
|Battery Charger||Standard USB|
|Log Storage||Up to 25 unsynchronised logs|
|Data Transfer||Bluetooth 4.0|
|Dive Log Software||Deepblu Mobile App for iOS/Android|
|Firmware Upgrade||Free OTA firmware upgrades|
|Housing Material||Fibreglass reinforced polycarbonate|
|Lens Material||Polycarbonate with 8h hardness coating|
|Screen Technology||Enhanced Black Twisted Nematic (EBTN) Negative Image LCD Display|
|Strap Material||1. 24mm Ballistic Nylon NATO watch strap with stainless steel buckles and a velcro fastener
2. Bungee cord mount
|Dimensions||70.6 mm (2.78”) x 48.6 mm (1.91”) x 20.9 mm (0.82”)|
|Weight||Approx. 81 grams|
|Key Functions/Measurements||- Current depth
- Deepest depth
- Average depth
- Stage time
- Water temperature
- Dive time
- Oxygen level (21%&-40%)
- No decompression limit
- Ceiling depth
- Decompression stop time(s)
- Ascent rate
- Safety stop
- Surface interval
- Dive Plan function
- Maximum operating depth (MOD)
- No-fly time
- No-dive time
- Battery indicator
- Wireless dive log transfer
- OTA firmware upgrades
- Battery power low
- Depth alarm
- Time alarm
- Ascent rate warning
- NDL warning/violation
- MOD alarm
- PPO2 warning
- CNS warning
- Time alarm
- Depth alarm
- Surface interval alarm
Bottom Timer Mode
- Ascent rate warning
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.