- Delivery & Returns
The Aqua Lung i770R is their most technically advanced wrist dive computer featuring a large ultra-bright full-colour TFT display, Bluetooth connectivity and all the normal features that you would expect in a high-end dive computer.
The i770R is powered by a rechargeable lithium battery for long use times and convenient charging between dives. The screen is bright with a high contract but can be easily adjusted with an auto-dim function to help prolong the battery life when a high-intensity screen is unnecessary. Any alerts that are triggered during the dive will automatically brighten the screen and clearly display the message in an eye-catching colour.
Three buttons provide easy navigation through the menu system with the two lower buttons providing movement up and down and the top button for selecting and confirming. The i770R has the typical dive modes; Air, Nitrox supporting up to 4 mixes up to 100% oxygen and each with its own PO2 setting, Gauge and Free Dive. You also have access to a 3-axis full-tilt compass which makes great use of the full-colour screen and provides a compass-bearing lock and reciprocal heading for easy navigation. An alternate compass bar can be displayed on the primary dive screen with the touch of a button.
To go with the 4 gas mixes the i770R also supports up to 4 wireless transmitters allowing Aqua Lung's patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm to calculate in real-time for accurate and up to date gas management.
As with their other range-topping dive computers the i770R features Bluetooth connectivity, allowing it to communicate with compatible smart devices to share dive profile data as well as adjust and save settings. The free DiverLog+ app gives you the ability to share your dives, photos and stats on various social media platforms. DiverLog+ app can be downloaded for free from the App Store, Google Play or www.ediverlog.com
Included in the Box
- Download Cable
- NATO Wrist Band
- Bungee kit
- Lens Protector
- Quick Reference Card
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Paper Safety Reference
- DiverLog+ Brochure
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- High-visibility Thin Film Transistor (TFT) colour screen with an easy-to-use interface
- Colour screen. Ultra-bright, high-contrast, full-colour TFT display, with easily adjustable intensity for perfect clarity and battery savings when a high-intensity screen is unnecessary.
- Easy-to-use interface. Monitor all your key information with the intuitive menu structure. The i770R’s intuitive 3-button navigation interface allows for easy settings preview and updates.
- Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog+ app*
- Using your smartphone or tablet, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i770R via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
- Remotely control all your i770R settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
- Hoseless gas integration. Aqua Lung's patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real-time, allowing accurate gas management.
- Compatible with 4 different transmitters and nitrox mixes on a single dive.
- Paired-for-life transmitter. Once you pair your transmitter to your i770R, it’s done—there’s no need to ever pair again.
- 3-axis full-tilt compass. Easy-to-read compass graphics, with a compass bearing lock and reciprocal heading for easy navigation. An alternate compass bar can be displayed on the primary dive screen with the touch of a button.
- Multiple gas capability manages up to 4 Nitrox mixes (with 4 transmitters), each with individual PO2 set points
- Audible alarms and colour-changing segments provide cautions and warnings for additional safety
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Included adjustable bungee wrist mount and NATO band
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of planned dives to maximise your next adventure safely
- Automatic Safety Stop Countdown displayed in minutes and seconds for clarity
- Battery status indicator for both computer and transmitter
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive, so it’s up for any adventure
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Salt or freshwater dive selection
|Max Depth (Dive and Free Mode)||100m / 330 ft|
|Max FO2 setting||21% to 100%|
|Max PO2||1.1 to 1.6|
|Deep Stop user set||ON/OFF|
|Fresh / Saltwater select||yes|
|Conservative factor Adj||yes|
|Activation (wet or button)||yes|
|ALT adjustable||auto adj.|
|Ascent rate indicator||yes|
|Batt power indicator||yes|
|Set Audible ON/OFF||yes|
|Set Deep Stop On/Off||yes|
|Set Depth Alarm||yes|
|Set EDT alarm||yes|
|set N2BG alarm||yes|
|Set DTR alarm||yes|
|Set Safety stop Depth/Time||yes|
|Safety Stop Timer||yes|
|Set WET ON/OFF||yes|
|Set Max PO2 alarm||yes|
|Dive Profile||via Download|
|Freedive Memory||via Download|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.