- Delivery & Returns
The Beuchat Voyager L is a medium size 95 litre dive bag with roller wheels, telescopic handle and various soft grab handles that make this an ideal bag for warmer water trips that require less bulk dive kit.
The bag has a semi-rigid back shell and soft front that helps maintain the shape of the main compartment whilst still allowing the bag to be compressed using the outer straps to keep your kit firmly in place during transport and packed down for storage. It is made using a combination of ripstop materials and 600/1000 denier nylon for a light yet extremely tough finish.
The bag is fitted with a handy telescopic handle and roller wheels that make transits through airports easy. Soft grab handles on the side and top make lifting and carrying the Voyager L simple.
On the inside there is a main compartment with a mesh side pocket, inner compression straps and drainage vents.
- Roller bag with adjustable telescopic handle
- Material: Ripstop, 600 denier and 1000 denier nylon/PVC
- Ripstop : Light and extremely tough.
- Beuchat Shell Case: Semi-rigid thermoformed EVA back shell
- Main compartment with mesh side pocket
- Interior retaining strap
- Outer compression strap
- U-shaped zip fastener with eyelets for padlocks
- Outer document holder with coated zip and additional carry strap
- Comfortable foam-filled top and side carry handles
- Fitted with back rings ready to fix backpack style straps (not supplied)
- Drainage vents
- Interior lining with Beuchat watermark
- Red over-moulded wheels
- Removable screw-in wheel block
- Comes with an ID card-holder
|Beuchat Shell Case (EVA)||✔|
|Dimensions||75 x 35 x 36 cm|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.