- Delivery & Returns
The Tovatec ICOM II is a compact and superb value for money dive torch that delivers 285 lumen in a tightly focussed beam that is great for piercing through murky water. At just 13 x 4cm it will easily fit into most BCD pockets as a great backup dive light.
The ICOM II is powered by three AAA batteries housing within an anodised aluminium casing. The magnetic sliding switch gives access to three operating modes - full, 30% power and emergency strobe.
The torch is supplied with a handy wrist lanyard and a battery cradle to house and insert the batteries into the casing.
- Light meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) FL1 standards
- Use with both alkaline and Ni-MH batteries
- 285 lumen output
- Narrow 9 degree beam angle
- 100%, 30% power level
- Emergency strobe
- 285 lumens
- Multi function magnetic side switch
- 3 power settings – full • 30% • Strobe
- Concentrated 9° beam
- Accepts 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Depth rating - 328ft / 100m
- Weight - 7.2 oz./ 204g
- Switch - Magnetic Side switch
- Dimensions - 5.1 x 1.5''
- Lamp Type - 1 CREE XPG
- Burn Time - 3 hours
- Anodised aluminium construction
- Double O-ring protection (NOTE: to maintain waterproof seal, be sure to clean and remove debris from O-rings and lightly apply silicone grease before use)
- Lanyard included
- Supported with a full one-year warranty
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.