- Delivery & Returns
The Atomic T3 first stage is made from a solid bar of titanium for excellent strength and corrosion resistance as well as being lightweight. The pneumatically balanced flow through piston design and mechanism are the same as the other Atomic first stage but the components have been optimised with a view to make the T3 the best in the world.
The first stage is fitted with five low pressure ports on a swivelling turret and two high pressure ports on the main body.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- First stage components are precision-machined from solid bar Titanium that is lightweight and corrosion-free.
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
- Freeze protected factory-sealed first stage also prevents contamination such as silt and sand
- T3 is approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%
- First stage ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
- Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice (Titanium)
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Soft over-moulded Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- All-Titanium Atomic Comfort Swivel standard on all T3 regulators with Black PVD coating
- High-flow second stage case and magnum lever design that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits.
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- Metal-accented front cover ring
- Deluxe padded travel bag
- 3 year / 300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime metal parts Warranty not contingent on proof of annual service
- Combined weight of the Atomic T3 First & Second Stage is under 1.7 lbs. (yoke version)
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.