- Delivery & Returns
The Atomic B2 Regulator uses the same first and second stage designs and features that are found in the T3 regulator for unbelievable performance but differs in the materials used in the first stage to make it a more affordable option for divers that still want the best.
Rather than being made from Titanium and other exotic metals, the B2 first stage uses chrome-plated marine brass and stainless steel to lower the overall cost of the regulator. The design and performance don't alter with its high performance flow-through balanced piston design and swivelling low-pressure turret.
The second stage on differs cosmetically from the T3 second stage as it utilises the same titanium valve construction for a lighter and more durable regulator. The second stage features diver adjustable inhalation control for a customised breathe and automatically adjusting venturi vane rather than manual control. The B2 is fitted is a stainless steel ball style swivelling joint for a more comfortable fit to the mouth
You can now customise your second stage with the Atomic Colour Kit!
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Compact size
- Large, balanced flow-through piston design for stable intermediate pressures and high performance at low tank pressures
- Exclusive high-pressure piston seal system is self-lubricating for low friction and low maintenance
- Service to 4350 psi (300 Bar) with optional DIN connection
- Environmental seal kit for freeze protection at low temperatures
- Nitrox EAN ready to 40% O2 (M1: up to 80%) from the factory with no internal modifications needed
- CNC machined from solid bar material, the body maintains perfect alignment of the piston and seat to eliminate creeping intermediate pressure problems
- Two high-pressure and five low-pressure ports on swivel cap (T2x/B2/ST1/M1)
- All Atomic first and second stages are Made in the USA with Limited Lifetime Warranty and 2 year/300 dive service interval
- All-Titanium second stage construction same as Atomic T3
- Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- Polished 316 Stainless Steel Atomic Comfort Swivel
- A new high-flow second stage case that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits
- Dual material second stage cover enables the entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- 2 year/300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime Warranty not contingent on proof of service
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.