- Delivery & Returns
The Aqualung Look mask is a true classic and enjoyed popularity for many years and now, Aqualung are bringing it back with a new colour scheme and, more importantly, interchangeable lenses that offer optimal vision based on the light and water conditions, helping to correct colours, glare and clarity when you need it.
Three sets of lenses are supplied with the mask, a Pure Clear set, a set of UV Cut lenses and a set of Blue HD Mirrored lenses. Each lens type is designed to suit different conditions:
- Pure Clear glass has reduced iron content for beautifully transparent results. Unlike standard glass, there’s no green tint to be seen. This glass is clear to the edge. It renders colours, textures and shapes with impressive fidelity. Use these lenses when diving in reduced visibility or during low-light dives.
- A set of UV Cut lenses with yellow lens tint reduces blue light. Blue light, with its shorter wavelength, scatters easier than other colours and makes focusing on objects difficult. Removing blue light improves sharpness and depth perception and reduces eye fatigue. Those lenses should be installed for overcast conditions.
- The third lens option is a Blue HD Mirrored lens. The specific tint highlights warm colours underwater, providing improved contrast and enhance depth and colour perception. The mirror coating helps to reduce glare. Use these lenses for bright, sunny conditions for exactly the same reasons you would use sunglasses on land.
The Look Multi Lens Mask is packaged in a heavy duty zippered Aqualung branded EVA case.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Classic two-lens skirt geometry
- Pure Clear lens for optimum clarity in low-light conditions.
- Yellow tinted UV Cut lenses reduce blue light to improve sharpness and depth perception during overcast conditions.
- Blue HD Mirrored lenses highlight warm colours underwater and add contrast to your vision in those bright, sunny dives.
- Lens Quick release system for a quick and easy lens change by the user within minutes.
- Advanced Fit Technology (AFT) enhancing the sealing features of the silicone skirt, improving fit, comfort and feel
- An innovatively shaped strap better forms to the diver’s head, increasing comfort and provides a more secure fit
- UV CUT and BLUE HD lenses provide HEV/UVA/UVB protection
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.