- Delivery & Returns
When you think about compact full colour dive computers your first thought is probably 'that's going to be expensive' but with the Aqualung i330R you'd be wrong! With an ultra bright colour display, rechargeable battery, gas switching, Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, really nice styling and a comfortable Nato strap, the i330R makes other dive computers in its price bracket look archaic.
The i770R (its bigger, older brother) was a massive step forward with dive computers for Aqualung and has proven to be immensely popular. The i330R looks to have that winning combination of features and the right price once again.
The i330R uses 2 buttons to easily move around the menu system, previewing the options and making updates as you go. If flicking through the menu looking for settings isn't for you, why not use the free Diverlog+ app to allow you to make changes on your compatible Android or iOS smartphone and then simple just upload the changes. The app also lets you download and share your dive profiles on social media for everyone to see.
The computer has four operating modes which will satisfy the needs of all recreational divers: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer) and Free Dive. There is also for up to three gas mixes (21% to 100% O2) with switching for those that use accelerated decompression mixes.
The i330R is intended for recreational divers and so doesn't have more advanced settings or support more complicated gas mixtures nor does it support wireless air integration but given the price it would be exceptionally difficult to complain about that.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Ultra-Bright colour display readable in all conditions and sunlight; a lens protector is included with the dive computer
- Intuitive interface: the 2-button navigation allows easy settings preview and updates
- Display last dive parameters from a single button (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode records the last 24 dives
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer) and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between Dive and Free)
- 3 gas dive computer: switch up to three gases underwater, from 21% to 100% O2
- Rechargeable battery: never worry again about buying the next battery.
- Adjust display brightness setting to extend battery life
- Download software updates online to expand your dive computer features in the future (optional download cable is required)
- Bluetooth 5.0 data transfer to the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to upload your dive parameters wirelessly onto your mobile device. Add location, notes, and pictures, and manage your dive computer advanced settings directly from the DiverLog+ app.
- Nato strap for added security and moisture wicking
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.