- Delivery & Returns
The Aqualung Core Supreme Regulator Set is a fantastic compact mid-range cold water rated regulator designed for water temperatures below 10 degrees Celsius and features an environmentally sealed and balanced first stage and balanced second stage with additional heat exchanger for improved cold water performance as well as an optional lip guard to reduce water flushing over your exposed lips.
The set includes a matching Core octopus, an Apeks double console (metric) with pressure and depth gauges and an Aqualung Legend regulator bag to protect them when in transit and storage.
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) - keeps water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the CORE is removed from the cylinder valve.
- This prevents internal lubrication from washing away.
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen.
- The balanced diaphragm first stage provides superior, consistent performance.
- The pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth and easy breathing.
- The T-shape of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports.
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqualung models for easier servicing.
- The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth.
- Equipped with Aqualung's patented Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp.
- Excellent choice for equipping redundant pony bottles or safety stop cylinders.
- The Supreme version includes a heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
- The Supreme cold water version is resistant to freezing when diving in waters colder than 50°F / 10°C.
- The Supreme version is equipped with an environmental dry chamber on the first stage and a lip shield on the second stage.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.